Saturday, March 19, 2005

EdTec700

After 15 years of teaching, I have finally decided to start my Master's Degree. A big step...

First step, a one-unit class at San Diego State University entitled, appropriately enough, "Blogging in the Classroom." (You don't want to rush these things).

I'm so glad I went to CUE last week. I was able to attend two great sessions with Bernie Dodge, aka the "WebQuest Guru." His sessions about WebQuests, Wikis, and Blogs were full of fantastic info I can use in my middle school technology classes. I also learned about the "Saturday Seminars for Teaching with Technology" offered through SDSU. Although I will be enrolling in the online degree program, I'm able to take some of the classes on site...which is a nice contrast. It's also easy to fit a one-unit course into a busy teaching schedule.

First class, first blog.

Ready, set, go...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home